All effort has been made to make our website, and the content on our website, accessible to everyone. All modern phones, tablets, computers and laptops should display information correctly. In the event of you being unable to access certain information, please use our contact form to reach out and we will endeavour to support you in what way we can. Here’s a few ways in which you can personalise your reading experience.
Text size – you can alter your text size by your specific browser:
- Chrome: Zoom the page using Ctrl+ and Ctrl-
- Internet Explorer: Click on the View menu and select Text Size
- Firefox: Click on the View menu and select Zoom, then Zoom in or out
- Windows: Zoom the page using Ctrl+ and Ctrl-
- Mac: Zoom the page using Command+ and Command-
Colour change – please refer to your browsers instructions on how to change the background and foreground colour.