WELCOME TO JPM FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
JPM Facilities Management is a Sheffield-based, privately owned, company extremely proud of the service we offer and are hugely passionate about satisfying our customers’ needs. We offer a wide range of cleaning services to cover all of your business needs! Our attention to detail is reflected in the fact that so many of our clients have stayed with us for decades and how most of our new business comes from referrals. Hopefully, we’ll have you referring us to your friends very soon…
JPM Facilities Management professionally cleans:
- All food contact services
- Wall surfaces, ceilings
- Overhead pipes
- Runs and Conveyors
- Janitorial and office cleaning
- Basic office cleans are also part of the service provided by our team
- In-depth office cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Ceiling cleaning
- Walls and skirting
- Cleaning of Lights and fittings
- Window cleaning
We also provide the following cleaning services
- Full deep clean and sanitising service for all types of ventilation
- Deep clean of internal and external of silos
- Out of hours service to minimise disruption
- Full Food production hygiene service
- Full kitchen hygiene service
- Auditing of standards and methods
- Advice on compliance and equipment
- Delivery of approved cleaning materials and services
Partnership with our clients is the key to ensure that we provide a service that is specific and reliable. We understand your business by attending production planning meetings and by keeping abreast of day to day changes. Our in dept cleaning is second to none.
At JPM Facilities Management we are the best at manual cleaning and we have expertise in the latest cleaning technology such as ultrasonic, foam, steam cleaning, and fogging systems to ensure that your food processing plant is microbiologically clean.
Our quality systems are based on regular compliance audits and key performance indicators that are never comprised.
We see ourselves not only as a cleaning company but as a food hygiene company.
Get A Quick Quote
Send us an email by entering your details and any comments you may have in the form.